Where to File Forms

Introduction | General Filing Requirements | Where to File Forms 
Print Email

Section 5 of the LDA was amended to require the mandatory electronic filing of all documents required by the LDA.  Registrants and lobbyists must file the contribution form with the Office of the Clerk of the U.S. House of Representatives and the Secretary of the U.S. Senate.  The contribution form provides the ability to electronically file the form with both the Clerk of the U.S. House and the Secretary of the U.S. Senate using an ID and password.

The only exception to mandatory electronic filing is for the purpose of amending reports in the format previously filed, or for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.   All electronic lobbying disclosure forms provide usability for people with vision impairments who have the appropriate software and hardware. If you have questions regarding additional ADA accommodations, please contact the Senate Office of Public Records at (202) 224-0758.

Step by Step Instructions:

Review and Compliance